Tuesday, May 18, 2010

cameron highland

heehee...
saturday and sunday(15~16/5/2010) went to cameron highland lo...very happy!heehee...
we go there by small van cuz not many people join us.
our first n only dinner there is steamboat...heehee...
we also went to ipoh second day...wow...my feelings can't describe in words.
this is kind of mini reunion between academy S among seniors and juniors!
we all enjoy well in this trip!^^
actually saturday is my birthday.i thought all of them don't know my birthday cuz i don't want so many people know.because i afraid that they will celebrate for me,i feel quite paiseh(shy) de.
but i am happy that day cuz finally they all celebrate for me...haha...really very thanks to them.
my lovely seniors.
i din't buy anything for my family,feel quite regret de.i mean the vegetables n strawberry in cameron highland lo.
but is ok...they will understand de!
this time is a happy hour for me....
oh ya!i also have been to time tunnel which is a small museum there.many old thing have been shown there...really like i have back to former time when i was a child...
quite a good memorable time.^^

12.17am
18/5/2010

No comments: