Wednesday, April 24, 2013

24 April 2013

wow....
long time din't write in other languages...
so today will write in English.
hehe~

I almost became a Otaku this few months.
I never hang hang out with any friends within this few months,
except attending SGM activities and going back to my sweet hometown which my parents are there.

So...
Guess what I'm doing within this few months?

Just watching drama, movies and listening to k-pop/OST and play windows game at the same time.
Boring, isn't it?

But recently i don't feel boring with what i'm doing.
it was just like my life pause at that mode for few months.
i still haven't decided to change it.

i know it will become worse if i keep on this mode in my life.
cuz i create nothing, change nothing.

From Buddhism perspective, it is a step backward mode if we keep unchanged.
People have to move forward every day, if not, it is move backward, no maintain mode in life.

So, i think i'm moving backward recently.

No Daimoku and Gongyo.
Can describe with rude words.
My life now is sucks!
Haiz.

How should I stop this?
Totally no efforts at all!
if i tell mom my situation, she sure will encourage me with this phrase: "chanting lo!".

How How How?

24/4/2013
11.47pm


No comments: